Thursday, February 9, 2012

About the day

After being knee deep in laundry after everyone had the stomach bug it was nice to step foot in the great outdoors.  The walk to the bus was especially beautiful.  It was before the sun had a chance to melt the snow from the tree limbs.  Absolutely beautiful.


I don't know if you can see it, but there is a little bird tucked in the tree.

This one is my favorite!


I even snuck a few pictures of the birds fighting for their breakfast.




It's been a long week.  If you've ever been sick even for one day, you realize it takes way more than one day to get caught up.  That has been the case for me.  So, while at the grocery store the other night I treated myself to these beauties.



I love the fresh vibrant color against the stark white snow.  A touch of spring mixed with the heart of winter.  Isn't God's beauty something to behold?

I'm so glad tomorrow is Friday.  Aren't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment