Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Happy February One!

If it is February 1st, then someone better tell the weatherman!!  This must be the warmest February I can ever remember.


Here's hoping you've enjoyed this weather.  If not, I'll send you some warmth through these pictures!!

***********************************************************

On another note, I just have to mention one of my frustrations.

Has this ever happened to you?...
You hear your cell phone ringing and you can't find it.  Or, you hear it ring and you know it's in your purse, but you have to dig through the bottomless pit to find it only to finally grab it and miss the call?!  Aaah!!!  That has been happening to me A. LOT. lately.  Drives me crazy!!



Why is it that we carry everything but the kitchen sink in our purse?  I don't know about you, but I am definately thinking about downsizing.  I know that as soon as that happens inevitably I will need something and will no longer have it because of my downsizing.

Sigh.

What's a girl to do?

Don't get me started on finding my keys in the bottomless pit!!  ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment