Saturday, January 7, 2012

Back to life again.

I am finally feeling like things are settling back into normal now.  Christmas is two weeks past and things are less frantic and busy.

It's been a good weekend so far.  Last night we spent with some friends from church.  Pizza, chips, dessert, laughter.  It was all good.

Today I had the pleasure of attending a ahem...(whisper) thirty-one gifts product premier. 

Check out the line.  We are serious about our products!!



I met some new people and got to know some acquaintances better.  It was sooooo much fun.


Wait until you see the new products.  AH!  They are fabulous!!!!

                                                                           ********************

I enjoy clipping coupons.  Or is it that I love getting a really good deal and saving money?  Well, I haven't had too much time lately to clip, so tonight I cleaned out my book and started clipping again.

The pile at the top is of the coupons I had to throw away.  Ugh!  Until I can jump in with both feet again I decided to do a modified amount of coupons.  So, the small pile with the scissors on top are the few I clipped this time around.
More to be thrown away!  :{


But, they are all in their place now and I'm ready for the newspapers to come tomorrow, so I can keep filling it up and using them.  I can't wait to get my stock pile filled again.  Now, before you think I'm crazy, my stock pile is rather on the small side.  I wouldn't consider myself an extreme couponer by any stretch of the imagination.  It's just nice to go to the basement and pick up a few things than having to go to the store.

So, how about you?  Do you clip coupons?

No comments:

Post a Comment