Sunday, March 11, 2012

More Treasures

I finished transferring all of our pictures to our current computer.  Many a smile was brought to my face in seeing our old memories.  I didn't realize just how much my boys have changed over the last few years.

I found this picture of Collin.  This was his first day of Kindergarten.


He had his whole life ahead of him in that moment.  I can't believe he is now in 5th grade.  5TH!  Where has the time gone?



I think he is just handsome.  Oh how I miss that age.


Here is he is on his last birthday.  Sigh.  My firstborn.

When I was expecting our second child Britt, I didn't know how I would love another child.  But the truth is, you love each child in different ways.  Not one more than another, your heart just growns bigger and wider that sometimes it feels like it will burst.

Children are a treasure from the Lord.  (Even though it doesn't always feel that way.)


Writing this post brought tears to my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment