Well, apparently this award comes with rules. (who knew?) I already thanked Bevy, so the next thing to do is tell you 7 things about myself. Hmmm. That probably won't be hard, since you barely know anything about me at this point. So, let's see what I can come up with.
1. I love home. All things home. I love being home, decorating my home, cleaning my home, rearranging my home, and with
this post. I recently started playing with some gals for a church league. What fun.
3. I'm not one for cooking. I see all of these lovely blogs with wonderful photos of delicious food they prepared. That is one thing you will not likely find here. I'm sorry if that disappoints you, but based on my reputation in the kitchen, I don't think you will be disappointed. :)
4. I hate facebook. I know, I know, I hate facebook, but have a blog. I find blogging more of telling a story and letting you see a little into our lives. I'm not too sure about facebook, but I know I'm definately not interesting enough to be posting updates every hour like a lot of my friends do. I'm the only one in my Sunday School class who does not have a facebook account! I'll tell you, it's tough being an outsider.
5. I love animals. All animals. I especially love dogs. Always have. Always will. I would interject a picture of my dog Sadie right here, but she is afraid of the camera, so I don't really have any pictures of her.
6. Sometimes I long to go back in time. To a time when life was simple. (if there ever was such a time) Getting old stinks. Dealing with life and issues can be hard. How I wish I could just sneak back to the primitive days when life seemed to make sense. Sigh!
I'm on the last one. I feel like it should be something grand and glorious to end on, but I'm finding it hard to come up with something else. I told you I'm not that interesting.
7. I love to read. And sitting on my front porch with a good book is one of my favorite ways to pass the time. My job at a bookstore comes in handy when I need reading material. Right now I'm reading this.
So, that's it. I made it through the list. One other rule for the award is to pass this on to 15 newly discovered bloggers. Well, I'm still finding bloggers, so I guess I'm a party pooper, but I don't know who to pass this on to. So, I'll just end with another thanks to Bevy.
Here's a bonus. One more thing about me is that I hate to iron. Absolutely despise it! But, that's what I'm off to do now. I've got a huge pile waiting for me. So, tata for now.