Friday, November 4, 2011

Our Table, in all her glory!

Yep, my table is finished.  I'm sooo excited.  I think it looks fantastic.  It's definately not perfect.  There are a few minor flaws, but I'd say it's not too bad for my first try.
I wanted to put a fancy centerpiece on the table, but when I went looking through my decor, I couldn't find anything that would suit, so I went with this.  Besides, I didn't want to steal the glory from the table herself!

Some of these pictures aren't that great, but I hope you get the idea.

Just look at that shine!!  I don't know how long it will last, but we'll enjoy it while it does.  In case you didn't see the before pics, I'll show them again.

Before

Ugh!!

After

No more embarassing dinner parties at the table.  I can't wait to have a meal with my family.  (Even if I have to prepare it!)
I realize in this picture that the chairs don't match, but it is just the flash of the camera.  They really don't look that bad.  
So, now that I'm done with the table, it's on to my next project.  What will it be you ask?  Well, you'll just have to stay tuned!!  With Thanksgiving and Christmas coming it might wait till the New Year. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment