Monday, November 21, 2011

Something New!!

This past weekend I bought myself something new.  It was a bit of a splurge, but I had my eye on it for quite some time and decided to go for it.
What do you think?  I was really not liking what was on this wall in the kitchen, so that's where this big black beauty comes in.  I don't have a hutch in my house, but wanted some place to display some of my goodies, and this piece just fit.
One of my favorite things to do is decorate.  Needless to say, I had a lot of fun.
Also purchased this chalkboard.  I've been wanting one and sitting right next to the black window, was this chalkboard, so I decided to go ahead and do it, to finish off the wall. I just love the way it all turned out.  It adds dimension and color and makes such a great statement.  Let me know what you think.  I'd love to know. 
Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. I like it... it reminds me of the little Heartwarming Treasures Store, in S-ton. I'm going to have to go in there again - soon. ;)

    I'm surprised you didn't make you're own chalkboard...have you ever played with chalkboard paint? I haven't yet... but I'm thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete