Friday, November 25, 2011

She makes me laugh!!!

Ok, so black Friday is over and let's be honest here.  How many of you could say that this is you?


Are you smiling?
That would not be me.  I am not one to get up and head out on black Friday.  I prefer to stay in, do my shopping online, and watch funny commercials like these.


See, if you were out this morning and missed out on any of the deals I'm willing to bet that it's because you don't have red spandex and heels.  :} 
If I were to head out on black Friday, it would be to watch people like her.  We've all seen them.  She has really nailed it.

This one is my favorite.  I just love her facial expressions at the very end. :}

HAHAHA!!!! (or should I say HOHOHO?!!)  Maybe next time you're out shopping you won't be afraid to break out in song!!
I must admit, she has inspired me to start getting in shape for next years black Friday sales.  Remember, if you see someone in red spandex and heels, it might just be me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment