Wednesday, November 16, 2011

the Word Wednesday

I'm really enjoying my new Wednesday blogs.  For the second Wednesday in a row, God woke me up early.  This morning it was just Him reminding me that I need to post a verse today. 

Lamentations 3:22-23
It is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.  They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.

This is one of my favorite verses.  For many reasons.  A few years back I went through a very difficult time physically and this verse brought hope in that I would not be consumed.  I felt God's mercy and compassion during that time.  I have found this verse to be oh so true!  Isn't it great to know that God gives us a fresh start and a second chance "new" every morning? 
Great is His faithfulness!

No comments:

Post a Comment