Wednesday, November 9, 2011

the Word Wednesday

I decided to try something new on my blog.  I've seen a lot of versions of Wednesday blogs.  None just seemed to work for me.  Then it came to me to post a verse.  (I think it was a God-thing)   And so, the Word Wednesday is born.


I had a verse in mind for this post until this morning.  I woke up uncharacteristically early.  I laid in bed and desperately tried to go back to sleep, but I realized that would not happen and that God wanted me up and studying my Bible.  It was in that quiet time (before the kids wake and crazy happens) that God showed me which verse to post. 

Psalm 46:10
Be still and know that I am God.

I wasn't studying in Psalms, but God reminded me to "Be Still."  Its in the still and quiet that we hear God.
I normally roll out of bed and start my day, but I'm thanking God that on this "the Word Wednesday" God woke me up and gave me a time to "Be Still" before the day begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment