Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Around Our Home

I realize this is a little late, but I still wanted to share some photos of our home all decked out for Christmas.  I am terrible with a camera and can't seem to get good lighting.  Maybe I should've taken them during the daylight hours.  Well, I hope you enjoy.
This is our "big" tree in the living room.

This is just a close up of my fireplace mantel.


This may be hard to make out, but this is my window sill in our big front window.

This is just inside our front door.  I love to be reminded of Christ's birth when I enter through this door.
This is my "little" tree in our dining room.  I'm glad it's there, it has provided more space for wrapped presents.

Another nativity.  This one is in our dining room.


These last several photos were just around my kitchen.  Did you notice my roly poly?  (the rolling dishwasher)  It will soon be "rolling" away as we will be redoing our kitchen after the new year.  I'll keep you posted.
Well, that's all.  I hope you enjoyed.
Happy Christmas Eve.

No comments:

Post a Comment