Friday, December 23, 2011

December Photo Project

December Twenty-Third

**************
Okay, so I have a pillow-pet.  Anyway, I've been cuddling with it this evening.  You see, if I was to take a picture that best described my day, you wouldn't want to see it.  It would have been a tissue box and a pile of used tissues.  Nas.Ty.  So, if you haven't put 2 and 2 together, I'm a little under the weather.  I'm fighting a nasty cold and I'm none too pleased about it.
...
Twas the night before Christmas eve and all through the house, was a big giant mess made by two giant mouse(s).  And I in my pjs with a pile of tissues had just settled down for a good nights nap.  When what to my wondering eye should appear, but a pile of gifts that need to be wrapped and a plate of cookies (made by Nestle).  I sprang from the couch to get after the wrapping or rather the milk that spilt, oh wait, the dog licked it up...  Twas the night before Christmas eve and no Christmas to be found.  I guess there is always tomorrow, the day before Christmas.  Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night.

Sorry for the very poor rendition of "Twas the night before Christmas."  Twas the best I could do, given the circumstances.

No comments:

Post a Comment