Thursday, December 15, 2011

Just a little bit of Christmas

I've been so busy working lately I feel as though I haven't had time to enjoy the Christmas season.  I didn't have to work today, Hallelujah!  And I got a lot of things caught up at home.  I even found time to read a Christmas book to Britt's class today.
My nephew Nicholas (center) in blue.
That's Britt semi-standing in the gray shirt!
It was a lot of fun.  They were such good listeners.  They said I can come back and read again sometime!  :}


I got a little Christmas shopping done today and some Christmas wrapping.  The boys were very excited to see presents under the tree.

This evening we went to hear Collin sing with his choir at a school Christmas concert.  I won't tell you when Collin informed me of this concert.  4:00 today.  The music was beautiful.
Collin is the second boy to the left of the burgundy shirt in the front row.
Sorry, that's the best my camera could do!
Also singing tonight was my niece Carien.  She sings as part of a "glee" club for the school.

Carien is wearing the green scarf.
She looks beautiful doesn't she?  She looks just like her mother.  (my sister)
Some of the other girls singing were a part of my volleyball team this year.  I love them.  Enjoyed so much listening to them sing.  They did a great job. I am so thankful that I was able to enjoy a little Christmas in the middle of a very busy week.

No comments:

Post a Comment