Tuesday, December 6, 2011

December Sixth

December Photo Project

********************************

Hi my friends.  I've been having a lot of fun taking part in the DPP.  When I went to bed last night I had no idea what today's picture would be.  Little did I know that first thing in the morning, and I mean first thing, I would have my photo.  I didn't want this photo to be the one that got posted.  However, this just describes my day.  And after all, isn't that what the DPP is all about?


Let me explain a little.  This was a beautiful framed picture of the nativity.  A Christmas gift from my hubby 2 years ago.  I fell in love with it in the store and told him to buy it for me for Christmas, so naturally like any good husband would he bought it for me.  (It required no thought on his part.)  Well, at 6:00 this morning I was startled awake by the sound of a horrible crash followed by shatterd glass.  Imagine my despair when I learned that this is what fell.  :{
I know there are far worse things in life, so I'm going to let it go.
Happy 6th everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment